Agreement Sales Representative
East Kilbride, Scotland
£32,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Agreement Sales Representative to join their team in East Kilbride. The aim of this role is to develop and grow the maintenance service business in the UK.
- Responsible for meeting assigned sales targets for agreement-based services and new business development.
- Primary activities include targeting, preparation of sales offers for agreements and other new business opportunities.
- Identify the assets and required data for agreement creation.
- Develop competency and use processes and tools provided for this role. Support agreement renewals in accordance with the agreement retention policy.
- Refer opportunities for other products to other sales resources by creating sales cases.
- Implementing good management practices such as planning and control, both personally and within your department, to accomplish organisational goals
- Regular discussions with your Manager to identify any specific problem areas in your section and agree aims and objectives and establish time scales for implementation.
- Be actively involved in the development and implementation of the Integrated Management Systems.
What our client is looking for:
- Good IT skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- The ability to focus on meeting performance targets /deadlines.
- Be accurate and pays attention to detail.
- Be organised and self-motivated person.
- Sales related experience
- Computer Literate
- SAP experience preferable
- Analytical skills
- Proactive person
- Able to add value to our customers business.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.