Role: 2nd Line Support
Salary banding: £18-25,000 dependent on experience
A web development house with a national and global client base, who develop bespoke applications and technical solutions for businesses and organisations are seeking an experienced 2nd line support candidate to join their growing and thriving team.
Purpose of the Role
Help users of the various software system with arising issues. Identifying causes, finding work around and feeding back to the development team. Logging all the questions and problems and making sure these get dealt with. This is a very customer focused role that will require a lot empathy and drive to help.
- Provide a timely, customer focussed, efficient second line IT support for several bespoke software systems for our client.
- Answer support queries either via phone or email.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected.
- Allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, A creative thinker, positive attitude
- An analytical, problem solver with excellent time management skills
What you can Expect
- Fun and conducive to new ideas work environment.
- Great opportunities to develop your skills on challenging and varied projects.
- Support in achieving your professional and personal goals.
- To work hard.
- Very positive and forward planning way of working.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!